Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I need this...

Sorry I have been MIA, I have been busy not doing anything.
Seriously, the lack of motivation I have is unreal.
Thank God Owen is going through a growth spurt and sleeps in a little late, or I would be screwed.
I miss the K'lynn that first moved up here and was kicking ass and dropping pounds.
Now, I am just sending Austin text to bring me home a surprise and I will do him...well I will not be a mega rudeass.
The weight is slowly coming back on, and I am slowly getting bitchier about it.
Yet, I don't do anything.
I go to the gym twice, and I get so sore...

I am the worlds worse at:
"Austin, I need new workout clothes, that will help me lose weight."
"Austin, I need a polar watch, that will help me lose weight."
"I need a ipod."
"Austin, I just need to go buy a ton of groceries, that will help."
"Austin, I ordered Advocare, that will do it!"
"Austin, I really just need a massage, get all the bad toxins out...that will help me."

Eventually, Austin is going to ask, 'why the hell are you still fat??'
Maybe not in those words, but he will wonder.

Honestly, I don't know what has happened to me.
Maybe I am secretly depressed and miss my friends?
Maybe this Texas trip will be just what I need in order to get my ass in gear.

I know I could be cleaning right now, or hell even be at the gym, but instead I am updating the world on my lack of determination.

Shoot, I should go make some food, and get ready.
Go to the gym.
Go get my oil changed.
Come home and clean.
I need to wake up and be bad ass.
Who is this fatty patty taking over??



I mean, at least I'm not mean and have crooked teeth?





No comments:

Post a Comment