Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, I didn't miss you.

As my family and friends complain about the 20-30 degrees going on in Texas, we woke up to almost six inches of snow.

I tell ya, I will never get used to this.
If Austin ever ask to go on a ski vacation, I may punch him in his throat.
I would be fine, perfectly fine, if I never saw snow again.

I'm sure you can guess, no I didn't make it into the gym, I went a few times last week, and nearly died.
After this vacation, my ass is getting into gear.
For real, and yes, I know I have said that once or twice, maybe even thirty times. This time though, I am going to Texas, and I will get my fix on all things delish. Boy am I happy.
Frescos, check.
Babes, check.
Green Pickle, hells yes check.
Chicken E, you bet your bottom check.
That's whats up buttercup, we miss our family, our friends, and better yet our FOOD!

This week, I have many things to do.
I still need to get mine and Austins things packed.
I want to deep clean the house before we are gone.
I need to get Owens carry on bag ready.
I have a hair appointment on Thursday, that I am kinda having second thoughts on.
Friday, I will do a last minute everything.
Saturday we have Disney on Ice 100 years of Magic! I showed Owen a sneak peek of it on YouTube, and he was so happy! I can't wait to see how excited he gets, and I know Austin can already feel the hole burnt in his pocket of all things Disney I am going to want to get.
Sunday, we make our trip to good ol' Texas!!
Yippee! Owen keeps talking about his: Oma, Popi and Koreeeey. Yes he emphasizes the 'eeee' when he says it.
He talks about everyone else as well, but mostly his 'sissshy', oma, and hooootie.
I am just ready for it all!
We have so much planned, and I know this trip will be well worth it.
If only the lovely O'Quinn's lived in Glen Rose still, that would be the cherry on top to our perfect spring vacation.

I probably wont post much over the next two weeks, but I will be on Instagram, so you can always jump on that to see whats going on in the life of this oilfield wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment