Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It must be in the water

I have so many friends who are pregnant right now and it makes my uterus scream!
Now, it doesn't make my fatty rolls scream for more stretch marks, but indeed I have the fever!
All I can think, is it must be in the water.
If I drank water enough, I just might be in the club.

When the time is right, I just might get lucky enough for another!
Right now, everything is pretty hectic.
Austin works a lot, and is in the process of doing a side business with two of his really good friends. I am so excited for him to start this new adventure, but at the same time I don't like losing time with him.
We are planning our vacation to Texas in March! I am so happy to see my friends and family!
March is also mine and Austins three year wedding anniversary!
Crazy to think it's been three years!
March 8, we are taking Owen to see Disney on Ice 100 years of magic! I am so excited for him to get to experience this! He is at such a fun age and I know he will just love every bit of it!
We are going to stay in Pittsburgh that night and fly out to Texas the next morning for a nice break!
I'm not sure what Austin has planned for the 11th (our 3 year), but the 12-14 we will be going to The Great Wolf Lodge for some water fun and alone time with the two kiddos!
I have already went and bought swim suits for the kids! I am so pumped for our mini vacation!
Sometime during our visit, we will be getting family photos done, we weren't able to do them this past Christmas, so we are hitting up the spring!
I'm sure we will have family time, and hanging out time, I haven't been able to make tons of plans.

For sure though, I am seeing Divergent with Chelsey we may even stuff our faces!
Kaela and I are gonna do painting with a twist!
I will do dinner and what not, and just enjoy the beauty that Texas has to offer!
I couldn't be happier that we are going!

Other then planing that, Austin wants to plan something fun for the summer, not sure what he has in mind, but I am all in!
I am busy planning our imaginary home on Pinterest, as well as getting my butt into the gym, and trying to get Owen potty trained.
He did so great the first week, then I stopped trying as hard, and I think he got embarrassed as well.
I don't blame him, he's a great kid, I know he will get it all down when hes ready!

I am so excited to see whats next for my little man and our family!




2 comments:

  1. Awe! it sounds like y'all are going to have a good mini vacation!
    But you are right, something is definitely in the water (and I want some)!
    Everything will happen in due time, I guess!

    ReplyDelete