Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dead beat

Obviously the world knows I blow smoke up Austins butt.
I think the world of that man! Not only is he my best friend, my husband, but he's also a damn good daddy.
I don't address it often, but we don't have full custody of Brylee anymore.
It had nothing to do with us being neglectful or bad parents, but more to do with outsiders giving up informantion and then pulling out.
What felt like a million dollars later and three judges, we threw in the towel and said we would come back later.
With that being said, it's clear that we don't see her often.
When we lived in Texas, we saw her four days a month, which was hell, because the majority of our visit was driving to get her and take her home, but we did it and loved the time we had.
Now that we are outta state, we get her for holidays, spring break, and summer vacation. Those days, add up to more then what we were seeing her so in my eyes its a win.

With all that being said, Austin is a damn good dad. He goes above and beyond to ensure Brylee and Owen both know how much he loves and cares for them, which he should.
He should do all the things he does for Brylee, and I am very proud that he does.
But, he often gets catorgorized in to the 'dead beat dad' group becuase he isn't with the mother of his first child, and doesn't have custody of her.
Um no. Hell No.

I am here to clarify that yes dead beats do exist, way to many to my liking, but not all dads are.

1+1=3
Yes, I did go to school, I know how to do math.
If you decide to have unprotected sex, you are deciding to potentially be a parent.
You don't have to run off and get married if you get pregnant, but you do have to get your stuff together.
Don't have a job, get one.
Don't like baby momma, sucks to be you.
Favor one kid over the other, you're an ass.
Run your mouth about baby momma, you're a bigger ass.
I mean, it does go both ways, I see dead beat moms out there trying to find baby daddy number two, who will play daddy for both.
Do I think child support is a joke?
Hells yes.
Do I think you should finacially support your child?
Hells yes, but thats YOUR child, not baby momma, baby mommas new man, or baby mommas new hair styles.
I know that can sound shady, but I do see men who pay a good amount of child support, and the kid doesn't have a jacket, but momma has her hair colored and her nails done.

If you flash to social media that you can't see your child, or your baby momma is a bitch, and you don't pay a dime to help out or see your baby...just do the world a favor and sign that baby over to the mom.
You aren't helping anyone by coming into that sweet babies life when its convenient for you.
You are a sorry excuse for a man, if you don't even know what size clothes the kid wears because you have never bought the kid a damn thing.
Get over yourself, and your sorry pride and move on.
Stop making awesome, kick ass dads look bad.
To all the moms out there who gets child support, and has a baby daddy who covers health insurance and helps out anyway they can, STOP bashing him.
You got lucky that those five little minutes of pleasure, that may or not have been that great, that turned into a baby was with someone who steps up to the plate.
You think  you have it bad, because you feel you don't get enough money, or your pissed that the kid has more at dads house, or you may not like new wife.
Get the hell over it.
Your baby daddy could be in prison.
Your baby daddy could walk away.
He may have decided to eff child support.
OR he could be a huge asshat and make your life hell.

I mean not every man puts it in the right place, but some step up.

3 comments:

  1. My ex neatly summed up with a bow on him..
    Don't like baby momma, sucks to be you.
    Favor one kid over the other, you're an ass.
    Run your mouth about baby momma, you're a bigger ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ):
    I have many friends who have asshats of baby daddies and it pisses me off.
    I mean why wouldn't you want to see your kids??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo!!! Send this blog post to my husband's ex!!! She needs the memo. SHES got some pretty nails all the time, a new car and a $300,000 home and had the nerve to send my baby over last weekend in shorts :( :( :( ugghh. I hate that people think to be a great parent you have to have custody. If only Johnson County would hand it over, we would be happy. Unfortunately, a greedy b°°°° doesnt deem her an unfit parent. Just because you only get to see Brylee part time in no way means you turn your thoughts off about her!!!! :) this needed to be said. I hope all the right people read this: whether its a crappy mom, an ACTUAL dead beat parent, or someone like me who DEALS with the greedy side.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete