Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Woke up fatter..


Woke up today and looked at Austin, "I dieted all day yesterday, and worked out! Surely I lost something!!"

I was so ready to weigh in! I mean super pumped, my body was sore, I burned some calories at the gym, I ate well, I mean clearly I had to be skinny!
Wrong, I went up on the scale, and Austin went down.
Obviously I was pissed.
I mean come on now, he played ps4, and ate semi well.
I worked my ass off, and my ass was feeling it.

Men.
I gotta keep going though.
My best friend told me that its totally obvious, I mean come on its my muscles!
My other best friend thinks I'm hot no matter what, and is ready to eat food with me when I come to Texas!

So why am I so fat?
What happened to my head strong ways just a month ago?
Cheese happened.
Chocolate happened.
Dr. Pepper happened.
My love for food.
I'm actually eating a grilled cheese right this second. Just one though.
I mean, I love food.
I love it when I'm happy or sad.
We use food to celebrate occasions, we buy each other food as gifts.

Just the other day, we went to Red Lobster...I got grilled glazed chicken, and asparagus...you bet your ass I ate four of those cheesy breads, and had a Bahama Momma too!

I mean its everywhere. I can eliminate it from my life, but I will find ways around it.
I don't want my house to smell like fish, if I wanted to smell fish all day, I would be a stripper.
I only like a few veggies, and Austin gets tired of my stinky asparagus pee.
I don't blame him, I hate smelling Owens.
I love chicken and steak, alldayumday I could live off it.

Should I do an all protein meal plan?
Should I go back to counting calories?
Whats gonna get my ass in gear?

I mean I love when the weight comes off! I have a new found love for clothes, and not just from Old Navy! I shop at other place, I buy things that fit!
So what can I do?
Get my ass in the gym again, check.
Drink more water, piss.
Count calories is and always has been my best bet.
Looks like I need to get strict and start relying on good ol' my fitness pal once again.
It's worked every single time, it will work this time too!
Here's to getting skinny!

1 comment: