Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weigh in.

Blah.
I weighed in this morning.
Why is it so hard to kose the weight?
I haven't lost anything since last week.
Me being the weigh myself whore that I am though, gained some weight over the weekend, and lost that.
If only it counted.
I'm gonna have to take it up a notch!
Monday-Friday at the gym just isn't enough.
Semi clean eating obviously isn't either.
I'm gonna have to just buckle down and fully go clean.
What is it, 80 percent food, 20 percent gym?
I can kick butt in the gym, but you can't outwork a bad diet.

It is so cold in West Virginia.
Texas did not prepare me for this.

I haven't got home sick yet.
I mean my home is where my heart is.
I do miss my best friend though.
It's not the same with out her.
Knowing I could see her every day in Texas, and now I can't.
Sucks.
She's still my biggest supporter, because we all know we are our own worst enemy.
I really need to get more structure to what I say on here.

Just been a rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment