Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving & Cyber Monday

Hello all!

It has been a while now, hasn't it?
Thanksgiving was awesome! Austin woke up early, (after getting home after midnight the night before from work) and took his workers to breakfast.
Part of being in the oil field, you miss out on a lot...birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, really any holidays.
When he got home, he made Owen and I breakfast, super DELISH! Austin is such a great cook and I am sure if he reads this his head will get even bigger. We spent most the day in our jammies, watching the parade and some football. Austin FRIED our turkey. WOW. If you haven't had a fried turkey before you are missing out. Once you go fried, you dont go bake ha get it. Chaddy came over and we all enjoyed a nice and easy dinner. Brylee called us and we were able to talk to her for a bit, of course she told us what she wanted for Christmas!
That night, Austin took the day shift guys to dinner too. If I didn't love Austin a lot before, I love him even more now. He is such a great boss. He is always concerned about the weather and if they guys had enough sleep, he truly goes above and beyond.

We didn't do a lot of Black Friday shopping, I went to Wal Mart and snagged a few things, and then we hit up Target. I just don't care for all that mess. Way to many crazies.

I did do my first online shopping experience.
Oh my land!
I can't even think of Cyber Monday, I am patiently awaiting all my goodies!
I ordered me some It works wraps by Lindsey Lee, she is awesome! I have been a loyal customer coming up on a year, and she is always right on the spot with any questions I have. I have seen first hand GREAT results, me personally, I love what they do for my stretch marks.
I also hit up Victoria Secrets for some new bras and jammies!
Old Navy is ALWAYS a must for me, I mean I own the best things they have.
I also ordered some super cute ear warmers from Three birds nest, if you follow me on Instagram, you can see a picture I posted, I love etsy, and this place is right on target with the fad right now(My computer isn't uploading pictures for some reason).
Last, but not least, I ordered Brylee a super cute purse from another shop on etsy, Selby Lane. The customer service here is AWESOME! She responded super fast to any questions I had, and is also going to put Brylees name on the purse for free!
I found both these sites from creepin Skinny Meg. She has an eye for whats cute, and also not too pricey.

I can't wait to get it all in and show it off!

Once I get my wraps in, I will do before and after pictures, and give Lindsey another shout out, and I may even give one away (:
Stay tunned for that.

Last, but not least, Austin and I are doing 'Operation Christmas'.
We took our measurments and our weight, and I will reveal that at the end with our results. We plan on losing fifteen pounds by Christmas. Will it be hard? Most likely. Are we dedicated? Hells YES!
I am so excited he is on board with me, and I can't wait to see how this month goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment