Monday, December 30, 2013

Everything in one post.

Christmas is over, and family is here visiting.
I didn't post much last week, we were busy and had a lot going on.
Today I am gonna cover a bunch.
My weigh in on Christmas, whats been going on, and my recap of the year.

Last Wednesday, I weighed in at.....193.
To most, I am still a fatty. To me, I couldn't be any happier! I am FINALLY in the 100's, and I am getting closer and closer every day to where I want to be.
December 1, I was 201.8, and twenty-five days later, 193!
That is 8.8 lbs lost, granted I didn't hit fifteen, but I am happy happy happy!
Since June, I have lost thirteen percent of my body weight! I still can't believe I am actually doing it, and I will continue to keep going.
Regardless what anyone thinks, I know I am kicking ass, and lapping anyone who wants to turn a nose up to me.



Last Wednesday, was also Christmas! We had so much fun! This year was Owens first year to actually get excited and understand kinda whats going on.
It was also our first year to not be with family, or see Brylee. I could say its getting easier, but its never easy not being with your children, it is becoming manageable.
The kids got a lot, and have enjoyed every bit of it!
I surprised Austin with a PS4! He was definitely a happy man.
Austin surprised me as well! That man goes above and beyond and spoils the hell outta me!
From new pots and pans, casserole dishes, shoes, sunglasses, and clothes--that man knows how to treat a woman! I sure am lucky to be that woman too!

 




 
 
 
 
 

 
 


A few days later, we got to go get his mother, Mason, Shalyn, and----BRYLEE from the airport!
I have missed that girl so much! She is getting so big and so smart its unreal!
Owen is so happy to have them all here, and I know Austin is too!
I can honestly say, Brylee is probably my biggest fan. She is so sweet to me, and is just such an awesome kid!
Having Deedee and the kids here is great! Deedee is always on the go, and since being here she still is..cleaning and helping and just go-go-going! Owen is asleep, and they all went to the mall to hang out. I did some cleaning, started the crock pot, and now some blogging.
With that, lets look back on 2013, as its coming to an end!

The year started off with us moving from Pennsylvania back to Texas.
I have learned so much this past year.
I have grown.
I have grieved.
I have lost.
I have loved hard.
I have made new friends.
I have started something new, and stuck with it.
I have watched my kids grow.
I have fought for myself.
This year has been one for the works.
Austin lived the majority of the year in another state, and I became depressed. Very depressed.
I had a miscarriage that devastated me, and probably caused entirely way to much stress and resentment in my marriage.
I don't have the same friends I had in high school, or even right after high school. I have new friends.
These new friends though, are the best I could as for.
Kaela came into my life at exactly when I needed her too.
She has been my backbone.
She has kept me strong.
She has listened when I needed her, and talked when I needed to hear.
She has taught me so much about myself, and genuinely made me a better person, a better mother, a better wife.
Austin and I had many ups and downs.
To many to count.
I can say though I am now happier with him then I ever thought I could be.
Being here, isolated in another state with just him and Owen is the best decision I have ever made.
My love and respect grows every day for him, and a year ago I didn't know if we would make it this year.
Today, I don't know how I would make it with out him.
Brylee and I have had a year. She is now at a age of testing boundaries, and hurting feelings.
I am now a step mother to her and not just her parent. It has been hard being the 'evil' step mother, but as the year went on I stood my ground and I feel we have learned so much about each other.
I am not her 'real' mom. Those words cut so deep this year, but now..now she tells me how much she loves me, how she misses me all the time, and I am the best stop mom ever.
It has taken time, but it has been worth it.
Owen. My best friend. The best thing Austin and I could have ever done. This past year with him has gone way to fast. I want to pause time and hold onto him forever.
2013 has been one of the hardest, yet rewarding years for me this far.
I know I am only 23, and I will have many years to reflect upon, but I also know that everything that happened this year has been worth it.
Here's to my mom telling me that I'm an awesome mom.
Here's to making the best memories with my children.
Here's to meeting my best friend.
Here's to losing 27 effing pounds.
Here's to making mistakes and learning.
Here's to mending relationships.
Here's to ending relationships that weren't good for me.
Here's to Frescos.
Here's to all the books I have been reading.
Here's to coming out of my shell.
Here's to being proud of myself for once.
Here's to love.
Here's to all the things you said that were wrong.
Here's to 2013!
Lets hope 2014 brings more love.
More happiness.
More weight loss.
More learning.
Stronger friendship.
More babies (:

No comments:

Post a Comment