Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday madness

Well, well, well, it's Monday.

Austin woke up sick today, which is never fun. Austin being sick=I actually HAVE to do stuff.

Normally, I will cook, clean, do laundry, take care of Owen, all that jazz just because I'm supposed too.
Well, now I have to do all that times ten! Making sure his nasty germs don't get Owen, or heaven forbid me sick! When moms get sick, the world doesn't stop, but Hell does emerge. So pick your battles.

So, this morning I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off.
Made breakfast for us, and got ready.
I got my booty in the gym for a great workout(I did a little to much snacking this past weekend).
Went to WalMart to pick up the rest of Christmas stuff, as well as grab the hubs some crackers, sprite, and meds.
Went to the mall to grab the last of Austin Christmas stuff, and headed home.
Cleaned, and got the hubs everything he needed, grabbed myself some pretzels, and now I'm 'relaxing'.

Our weekend was busy.
I feel as though we are always busy.
Especially Austin!
I'm so happy to say that we are done shopping though, that is way to stressful.

You see, my parents have always been Santas helper. Of course we buy our children presents and celebrate Christmas with family, but this is the first year I do it alone.
Boy am I anxious! I even called my mother freaking out, because she has always done everything so perfect.
Every year we would get the kids and stay at my parents om Christmas Eve.
My father would make a delish meal, we would bake cookies, watch movies, and do the whole open one present on Christmas Eve...and then the kids, and myself would go to bed.
We all know in order to receive you better believe! Well now I am Santas helper, I don't feel as though I am ready for all that responsibility. I know eventually you have to venture out into the adult world, but it feels so soon!

Enough of that talk, I'm working myself up thinking of it all, no lie.

We had beautiful snow this past weekend, not ice like I am used to in Texas!
It's snowed a lot since we have moved up here and I love it!
Owen loves the snow! It was so much fun watching him play, and laughing...so on an ending note, what do you think hes doing in this picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment