Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend recap

Sorry about the late post.
 
^^^^
This happened today, at around 11 am...went on all stinkin day.
 
 


Anyways, let us get to the extravagant weekend!

Friday, I don't have much to say. Austin was in Philly, and Owen and I were home. Alldayumday.
I wish I could say I went to the gym, but I didn't. I wish I could say I was active, but I wasn't. It was rainy and gloomy, and Owen and I hung out.
We had death in a box aka Macdonalds for dinner, and Owen may or may not have cussed at me when I wanted to take a cute picture of his fat self with ice cream.



Saturday, we were pretty busy.
We did some Christmas shopping, present wrapping, we had some yummy food at this amazing Italian place(Olive Garden ain't got nothing on it)(YES I DID USE double negatives) 
As we left dinner, it was snowing. Perfect ending to out night.
We got home, and put Owen to bed, and played some video games and ate more crap(no not real poop).



Sunday, we spent way to much money.
We watched QVC the night before, and decided we had to have the butterball turkey fryer.
Since I am a genius though, I Googled cheaper prices, and Wal Mart does not sell it for 5 easy payments of 39.95....its just a easy 90bucks! BaM Bam thank you ma'am.
So this year we will be frying a Turkey for three. Not just any turkey either, a twelve pound turkey.

We also got one of my Christmas presents, Paula Dean pots and pans thank you Paula for saying the same word every rapper says, and making your pots and pans super cheap.

Next up was the Christmas tree and decorations, because I am that person who will decorate when ever I want.
I mean really, it's Jesus birthday, why wouldn't I want to celebrate all year long?

Guess whats back, back again?
Go tell a friend.

White chocolate covered oreos.
BOMB.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment