Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lions don't lose sleep over sheep.

My best friend told me this yesterday. She always has the right thing to say at the right time. Austins words of wisdome was, "bitches be bitches".
I miss her more the words.
Other then Austin, and my trainer, Kaela and Mady are really the only people who know my journey and know how far I have come and how far I will go.

Enough about my day yesterday, today is a new day and I am feeling GOOOD! Thanks Michael Buble (:
So it's morning, just made O-man, daddy and I breakfast. We are going to eat, get dressed, and head to the gym. Burn a good 700 or more calories, come home and do some cleaning. 
Today will be a great day! I will make kt great.

I want to decorate for Christmas so bad, but Austin says its too early for all that.
So, I have all my Christmas decorations set aside (in the middle of our living room) ready to go.

Until tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment