Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So sleepy.

Lately, I have been so tired. It's so hrd to go to sleep at night, and even harder to not hit snooze in the morning. Once upon a time, I would go to bed around 9 and wake up around 8...now I go to bed about 1-2 and still get up at 8. Owen is my alarm clock, he usually gets up about 8:15, and is easy to hear but I have a 8 am alarm set so I can get my booty up and going.
I know this is late for a lot of people, but when I am going to sleep later and later every night, 8 am comes way to early. Maybe the move, and everything else happening is finally catching up to me. No idea.

A day in my life:
We wake up and I run up stairs to get Owen up, I kove his sweet kisses and hugs im the morning. We come down stairs and I change his diaper, potty training is in the near future(he can poop in the potty, but peeing we haven't grasped yet). After diaper change, I wash my hands and get him some milk, then start breakfast. I throw on mickey mouse, and get our vitamins and breakfast out. We eat, clean up and get dressed for the gym. The GYM! Once I dreaded this place, now I LOVE it. Me time. It's about 75 minutes of me time, Owen gets other children to interact with and mommy gets to sweat and work towards her goal. I love it. After the gym, I will either run errands if I need too, or we just go home. We will play for a bit, and I make owen his lunch. Nap time! Nap time is when I eat, catch up on shows, do laundry, and anything else I can cram into those two hours! Once Owen wakea up we play, watch a movie, read a book, really anything he wants to do. I want to get him some colors and paints again so we can do that, he loves coloring. When daddy gets home, that's Owen and daddy time! Owen loves Austin,  the bond they have is truly so amazing. Austin and Owen play, and I start dinner up, pay some bills, really anything I didn't do during nap time. We usually talk a little about all kinds of things, and then I go tan. We eat, bathe the gremlin, and read his bible stories. BAM 7:30 time for bed (:
Mommy and daddy time. Movies, video games anything we can do without my mini chasing me and tickling us.

Every day is basically the same, but I wouldn't change it. Ever. I really enjoy the mom life, and I enjoy being with Owen even more.
Life is good.
Tomorrow is weigh in Wednesday! I don't know if I will actually out my number on here yet, but I will put the lost and measurements and sizes (:

No comments:

Post a Comment