Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hurt people, hurt people.

Hurt people, hurt people.
It took me a while to really understand that saying...but its true.
People who hurt, will do anything to hurt others..or belittle others.

This is MY blog.
The place I come to write my thoughts, experiences, MY journey.
I have been MIA for a couple days, mostly because I have been busy being a kick ass mom and a wife.
Because that's what I am first.
I love blogging.
I love the people who I have met.
I love the community, because even though I may not know some of these people in person, they are way better then some of the people I do know.
Why are people so cruel?
Why do people judge so hard and try to hurt you and make you second guess yourself?

My family will always come first.
I may complain about Austin at times, or Owen screaming bloody murder, or even Brylee running crazy...but don't ever assume that I don't appreciate them or love them.
You know what assuming does don't you?

I try to be the best version of myself that I can be. Yes, I joke around and laugh, but I don't go out of my way to viciously hurt others and make them second guess themselves.
I have been called names before, we all have. I have called names before, we all have. I am no longer in high school though and I don't run around telling people bow disgusting they are or fat. Thats not even something that would cross my mind. Especially since I have been kicking ass in the gym, and I'm down almost 30 lbs and 4 sizes. So please, continue to address my weight with me and judge my body. My body that created life. A tiny human who kicks ass and I pray to God he doesn't grow up with the mouth that some people have.

As a mother and a adult I have to suck up these emotions and go forward.
I have to teach my children right from wrong, because I don't want anyone to ever talk to them they way some 'adults' feel as though they can talk to others.

Say what you want.
At the end of the day, I know I struggle with my marriage, I am human.
I know I struggle with my weight, I go to the gym every dam day though.
I know I struggle with my goals and achieving some of them, I became a mom and wife young. That's what I am first. School will be available when I am ready to finish, and I will.
What goes on in my life is just that, my life.
What I write in my blog is up to me.
Who I choose to be a part of my life is also up to me, and clearly I made a poor decision.

I won't ever regret who I am or what I do, because at the end of the day I know what I may or may not say is way better then the things that have been said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment