Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday.



Motivation Monday!
Mondays, dontcha love them?
Sorry I am posting late, I have spent the majority of my day talking to d'bag Internet companies, trying to find a provider out here. I will admit, I have some anger issues when it comes to people talking to me like I am dumb, or when they keep telling me, "I understand your frustration..." No you don't, because if you did, you would get stuff done. uhthankyouverymuch.

Weekend recap, as well as what we did today.
Friday, Austin got home and we got dressed up to go eat dinner. We decided on Ruby Tuesdays, it was the only place that wasn't packed. When you have a two year old, there is no such thing as a twenty minute wait....unless you want to know what hell is like. Dinner was super yummy, and Owen did GREAT. We got home, put baby O in his jammies, and then Austin and I jumped in bed.
Saturday, I did some cleaning, went and tanned, and picked up some yummy groceries. We had dinner again, but with two of Austins high school friends that also work up here with him, as well as one of his friends girl friends who I don't really get along with. I am not rude to her, but she clearly goes out of her way to make it super awkward and avoid even looking at me. That's fine. She needs some friends though, shes offering 1000$ to her 20,000 follower on Instagram. That should speak volumes in itself. Back to dinner, we ate a Texas Roadhouse, and the wait was horrible, and food was okay. Owen passed out as soon as we got home, and I watched some television.
Sunday, we woke up, I made some breakfast, and started the crock pot to make the hubs some pork tacos for dinner. I also made sausage balls for the football game and went to tan. Owen had a bath, I showered, and then we all went to bed, but I caught up on The Walking Dead. You never know when you will need to fight in a Zombie apocalypse.

And we are to today, good ol' Monday.
Owen and I went to the gym after I made breakfast.
I burnt some calories and sweat my butt off.
Gotta get skinny some how.
Got home, cleaned the houses: dishes, laundry, vacuum, sweep, feed the dog, and keep my child alive.
We played cars, watched Wreck it Ralph, and O went down for a nap.
I shaved my legs like a good wife, but didn't wash my hair. I'm that classy.
Austin got home, I made a ham, and we called it a night.
He is in the living room watching who knows what, and I am in our room watching, This is The Voice.
I am not totally invested this season. Just not impressed.
I will be watching Teen Mom 3 after this, just so I am able to feel better about myself.
Also, Alex off teen mom, get off the gas. You need a major chill pill.
I shall end with that.




No comments:

Post a Comment