Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Won't be weighing in...

A lot has been going with the Montgomery's...

We went to Texas, spent way to much money.
I was sick the majority of the time.
I was bitchy when I wasn't sick.
What can ya do?

I have been sick, moody, tired, jealous, just so many emotions.
Overwhelming emotions.
Maybe it's because I recently found out I was pregnant?
Or that I am pregnant with twins.
Yes, we will be welcoming two more little gremlins to the family in November!

I honestly just feel so blessed.
I feel as though it couldn't come at a more perfect time in our life.
Owen is growing and so precious, he keeps telling me, "two babies mommy."
Yes sweet boy, two babies.

Austin has been with this company going on three years I believe, and we are finally at a point in our life, that we are looking at buying a home.
In TEXAS!

We are both very happy to be able to settle our family in our hometown roots.

I have been a pain in Austins ass though.
I am worried how chubby I will get.
I am sick ALL DAMNN DAY.
I get so tired so easy.
I am even more anxious, who would have thought.
And people piss me off more, and easier.

Unless you are my friend, and I value your opinion, don't tell me:
to enjoy this time with Owen.
that soon it will be 'double trouble'
how tired I will be
or what Austin and I have in store.
This isn't my first rodeo, I have been pregnant before.
Yes, it will be different because we are expanding by two, but let us enjoy it.
Stealing my thunder isn't appreciated.
Like I said, I have been bitchy.

Also, no, you cant touch my belly when it gets big, nor do I want pictures of it with my stretch marks hanging out.
Thanks for asking though.

I feel these are all valid thoughts that I have been stressed out over, because I don't want to hurt any ones feelings, but I  feel as though no one really takes in consideration of our feelings or space.

I am over the moon excited to see the babies on the tenth again.
I can't wait to see how this all works.
I can't wait for my pinterest dreams to come true.
Austin thinks I am kidding about that, nope.

Instead of focusing on weight loss, I will now be including y'all in the twins, Owens life, and our move when ever it happens.




2 comments:

  1. You mean you don't want me telling you what to do? Or trying to steal your baby thunder?? Because I want twins and I want everything to be about me. I thought we already discussed this. You had your 5 minutes. Its my time now ;)

    ReplyDelete