Friday, April 18, 2014

Guess I will be the one to say it...

Being a social media creep that I am, I have come to notice things.
Many things.
I notice peoples dry sense of humor, I notice when people 'secretly' make fun of someone, I notice it all.
Sometimes, I even screenshot something you say and send to a friend.
It's a cruel world, this is how it spins.

With that said, a few things I would like to touch up on.
Consider it a favor...


Hashtag #sorry #not #sorry #stop #using #so #many #pointless #hashtags

Seriously, it's out of control.
Blows my mind, when I see it on instagram, especially when you use the same hashtag, but rephrase is.
You don't need a full paragraph of them, we get it, you are totes:
#fit #gettingfit #gymmode #imatthegym #healthyeating #foodprephealthymeals
Get off the gas.
We don't care.
Yes, you may think I am the only one who thinks this, but I'm not.
I promise.

Next on the agenda:
Before and after pictures.
Stop effing sucking in your stomach.
WE all know.
Your shoulders are hunched up, I can see you holding your breath, and sucking in actually makes you look chubbier.
Scouts honor.
If you want to put it ALL out in the open, be real, be honest.

I don't want to buy what you are selling.
You aren't totes hot because you buy all this product or sell it.
I understand some actually enjoy the product, I understand some make good money, and I understand that some of the stuff is pretty awesome.
I love itworks gel on my stretch marks, as well as advocare.
But be real, don't try to tell everyone you lost 'X' amount of weight using some pyramid scheme product when we all know you didn't.



Mom police.
I don't care.
I don't care.
I don't care.
You women are so mean.
You women are cruel to other moms.
You act as though you are doing the world a service when you call at other moms for:
  • Car seats
  • Vaccinations
  • Religion
  • Breast feeding
  • Organic food
The list goes on and on, you aren't doing anyone a favor.
You just look like an ass hole mom who tries to make other moms look as though they don't know what they are doing.

Girls with big boobs:
Congrats, I too am in the big boob club.
With that said, have some respect for yourself.
No your seven inches of cleavage doesn't make your eyes look blue.
And we can all tell you really did get ready today, so stop acting like you just rolled out of bed.

I mean YOLO.



No comments:

Post a Comment