Friday, April 11, 2014

Slept in today.

Yesterday I had my ten week appointment for the twins.
All went well, the doctor gave me a prescription for nausea, and it made me pass out.
I fell asleep around 7 and woke up at 10.
Owen was in the living room laughing at daddy, playing two hours past his bed time...
I couldn't get mad, they left me alone and were happy boys.
Owen has always been on a pretty good schedule though, so in return he woke up close to noon today, with his sheets smelling like pee.

Yaay mommy!! Looks like I will be doing laundry today!
I really wanted today to be a productive day.
I hate clutter, I hate when my house is messy, and I honestly hate when Austin feels the need to pick up.
Yes, I love the help, but that's my job as his wife to give him a clean house.
I have just been so tired.
I have been so lazy.
I have been so sick.
Yes, I am sure y'all are sick of me talking about it too, but I just have to remember to thank God that I am sick, and these babies are growing!



This weekend I am going to make a point to:
  • sweep and mop the floors
  • get all the laundry done
  • dishes
  • grocery shopping
  • go pick up Easter stuff
  • mail off Brylees Easter stuff
  • pay bills
I am hoping I get the majority of it done!
Fingers crossed!
I want to get some boxes and start packing things for when we are ready to move, but I'm no over achiever.
I don't know how I will get that list of stuff done, but I know it needs to be done.

Today, I wanted to go eat at Outback, I have been craving cheese fries, hardcore craving!
I also need to cancel our gym membership, my doctor doesn't want me working out since I am high risk, which just means I will have so much more to do when these babies come out!
Last, but not least I wanted to take my sweet boy to see


 
 
He loves kai kais!
(*Kai Kai- my parents have a bird named Kai, so all birds are now kai kais, no I wont correct it, to cute)
 
He also loves going to the movies, and does so well!
So this is a must happen for us!
 
For now, I need to wash the pee sheets.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment