Monday, May 19, 2014

The death of me

Potty Training may be the death of me.
I know that I have discussed we were potty training before...but we got discouraged.
By we, I mean me.
Owen did GREAT for three days, then he kinda gave up, and after he gave up I gave up as well.
Every now and then he will tell me he needs to go potty, but it's nothing consistent.
And yes, I know that some people are 'potty training geniuses and can potty train there 4 month old in two seconds', but that's just not the case here.
Owen has really bad constipation problems, I have take him to the doctor and they tell me to try juice, try laxatives, blah blah blah...the only problem is yes it will help him, but it makes his poop liquid, which is hard to do when potty training because that ish just comes out.
I think we have finally come up with the perfect creation for him to go potty, and we started the training again yesterday. I am gonna take it one day at a time a pray that by the end of this month we will be in only undies.

I mean come on, my belly is only getting bigger, and this mess is, well its a mess!!
So for now, we are limiting his fluids to only breakfast, lunch, dinner and one snack, he will wear undies all day, and his booty will go on the potty every 25 minutes!!

I have a doctor appointment this week, and we may be able to find out the sex of the babies!
We are gonna keep it a secret if we do, until we decide how we want to tell people.
We originally wanted to do a gender reveal party in July, but I am not sure when we will be back in Texas.
I would love to still have one, but if we aren't back in time it will be a no-go.

I think we have finally decided where we want to live, now we just play the wait game on when his last day is here and us getting to Texas.
Austin also thinks I will need a bigger car. It's debatable, my car has third row, but he is worried the middle and back will be to crammed, plus we don't have room for a stroller when the third row is up.
Decisions, decisions.

We are so thrilled to be expanding our family by two more, we just have a lot of planning to do, and can't plan much up here.

That's all I got for ya today, I ordered two pieces from Kiki Larue, stay tuned to see the review on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment