Friday, May 9, 2014

I feel like I only blog on Fridays now...

It's the ninth day of May, also my fathers birthday.


Also, its two days before mothers day and twenty-one days until my birthday....


I am kinda a birthday snob...
I have been letting Austin know that my birthday was coming up since Valentines day...which happens to be the last time I got some kind of sweet surprise.

I also believe that since my birthday is on the 30th, it is only natural that the WHOLE month is my birthday month.

I know, I know, I am a brat....but Austin spoils me so what can a girl do??


I have a few things I would just love...



They have this same purse in a fun blue color that I would just love for a summer bag!
I love purses!
They are classy, and regardless your size, the purse always fits!

I also loooooove shoes.
My weakness is cute shoes.
I have so many shoes its unreal, and I will continue the collection!
Mani and Pedis are always nice too...
So is sweet perfume!
Austin always comes up with the best presents, so I know I don't really need to have a post devoted to my birthday....
But, I would like to go to Red Lobster or somewhere in Morgantown since our little town gets boring!

Ohhh and those yummy cupcakes from food lion will do (:

I have the best husband ever!
I can't wait to get him sweet things for his birthday!

Ps, Austin----Don't forget what Sunday is (:

No comments:

Post a Comment