Tuesday, July 1, 2014

well, it has been a while....

So much has happened since the last time I sat down a wrote out a blog.

Many changes will be coming to this ol' blog of mine.


  • I need to come up with a new blog name, I am no longer living the life of an oilfield wife! More details to this will follow
  • I am back in Texas
  • We are planning on purchasing our first home
  • We know the sex of the little ones, and I will be tracking the second half of my pregnancy
  • Big career changes happening
  • Not so much a weight loss blog until the babies come
My focus will be on:

Documenting the next twenty weeks of the pregnancy.
Decorating the new home we plan on purchasing.
Every week I plan on posting a meal I found on Pinterest .
Living with a house full of boys.

After the babies come I will track losing the baby weight and much more I have put on.

Stick with me as I figure this all out.

Stay tuned






No comments:

Post a Comment