Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday, again?

I have really been slacking on the whole blogging.
I still creep and read all my favorite blogs still.
I just feel I have nothing to talk about right now, at least nothing I am able to share because it's all still in the works!

It rains here all the time, so we are always stuck inside playing with:
  • cars
  • planes
  • stuff animals
  • balls
  • colors
Or, we eat and watch movies.
Does your toddler know all the words to Monsters University?
No, mine is just extra special! Speaking of Owen, he knows Folsom Prison by Mr. Cash himself...my kid has style!

Other then Owen and going to the doctor every two weeks I feel as though my life is boring.
Who wants to follow boring?

I am not going to the gym due to being high risk and my doctor said no gym and no sex.
What's a girl to do??

I have an ultrasound at 15 weeks, and I am so excited.
I can't wait to see the babies!

We are looking and searching for our perfect house in Texas, and I couldn't be happier!
I have so many ideas and things I want to get for the new house!

I saw Holly post super cute dishes on Instagram, and I want them now!
Our dishes are just plain ol' black...nothing fancy...

I will probably be picking up a new blog layout as well as header, because of BIG changes in our future!
I can't wait to share either!

Do you ever lose touch or go separate ways with someone, but still wish the best for them?
I do, I know they may not wish it for me, but I can't help it.
Things happen not in your control, but it doesn't mean I hate the person or want them to fail, and I can't help but feel defensive over them when someone else wants them to fail...
Maybe it's just me.

Austin tells me to surround myself with people who will do just as much as I will in the friendship.
It's hard finding those people though. I do have a great...three friends...I can't wait to get back to Texas and see them too!

That's all I have for ya for now!
Stay tuned, hopefully I will be able to share the big changes and things happening soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment