Wednesday, July 2, 2014

First things first

I'm the realist.
I'm so fancy, you already know...

I kid, but for real Owen sings this song all the time.
Cutest thing ever!

That kid is growing like a weed!


Moving on>>>

Friday I will be 22 weeks pregnant!
We are having two sweet little boys!
I couldn't be happier!!



This was a few days ago in South Padre!
As you can tell my belly is a nice size...

We had a check up today to see how the boys are doing.
Both look great!
They are measuring at almost eleven inches a baby, and one weighs 14 oz the other 13.5.
I am measuring 6 weeks ahead according to my uterus, but that is normal with twins.
I have gained a total of ten pounds, but I also slowly started putting on some weight after Christmas, so I have a long journey ahead after these boys come!
Right now it looks like we will have them October 23-29 give or take a few days.
Fingers crossed I make it that far!

We have chosen names, but are choosing to wait until they are born to announce them.
That's just the way we roll.

I am so eager to meet these sweet babies, as well as see how Owen will do as a big brother.
He is so excited and talks about his 'brooders' all the time.
Brylee is excited as a girl could be to get two more brothers, she really wanted a sister.

Speaking of miss B, she is doing a summer camp in a few weeks and I can't wait to see how she does!

Now enjoy my kids, all four of them!








No comments:

Post a Comment