Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What can I say?

I had all these big plans of what the blog would be about, and how I was going to take off with it.

That didn't happen like planned.
Since the last time I posted many things have happened.


  • Vacations
  • Doctor appointments
  • Baby scares
  • Austin's major career change
  • Buying our first home
  • Remodeling our first home
  • Brylee starting school
  • Moving into our first home
  • Being huge pregnant

I am huge, the size of a whale huge.
I miss the gym, and I really can't wait to get back into the groove.
I am so uncomfortable and so ready to meet these sweet boys.

We have constantly been on the go.
Trying to get everything ready before the boys get here.
Trying to figure out our new budget now that we are home owners and about to add two more mouths to feed.
Planning Owen's third birthday is big on my list, as this will be his last birthday as my 'little baby'
I mean he will always be my sweet little baby, but two weeks after his birthday he will be the best big brother ever!

We purchased our first home, and I love it!
I have the best husband in the world!
This house is everything and more.
Once we are done with everything I will post pictures (: 
You don't want to miss out on that.

Life is going well for the Montgomery's.

I have eliminated people from my life, and that has helped.
I have found great books that occupy my night time.
Owen and daddy occupy my day time.
Until I can get settled and figure out what this little ol' blog will be about, here's an update.




No comments:

Post a Comment